COVID-19 Business Update
The Fraser James Blinds team are excited to be getting back to providing our customers with top-quality blinds, but given that the health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority, we’re going to be taking every precaution available.
Here are just some of the measures we are putting in place to ensure that you’re as safe as possible.
- During appointments, our fitters will maintain a 2 metre gap from the customer.
- All of our fitters will wear gloves, masks and overshoes while in a customer’s home.
- We have bought hand sanitisers and wipes for all of our fitters’ vehicles, meaning surfaces can be wiped down and hygiene levels maintained.
- Our fitters will not touch anything in your home unless it’s absolutely necessary to.
Here are a couple of things that we ask of you, the customer:
- Please, where possible, respect the 2 metre gap between you and our fitter.
- Please remove anything on window sills and, if possible, move any furniture that restricts access to windows. This will make things a lot easier for our fitters and avoid them having to touch anything unnecessarily.
Given that these are unprecedented times, if there is any adjustment to our service that you would like us to make in order to make you feel more comfortable, then we would be happy to help, where possible.
To book in your consultation today, or to simply have a chat over the phone about our services, just give us a call. The Fraser James Blinds team are always more than happy to help.